FINANCIAL REPORTING VALUATION
Financial reporting requirements associated with mergers and acquisitions burden healthcare operators long after a transaction is completed. Business combinations often result in financial reporting challenges arising from the acquisition of tangible and intangible assets and the recording of goodwill. VMG Health is uniquely suited to help both non-profit and for-profit healthcare organizations address these challenges through our knowledge of fair value reporting requirements and focused healthcare industry expertise.
Our professionals maintain credibility through involvement and credentialing with the following well respected organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designation
- The CFA Institute: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- American Society of Appraisers: Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designation
- The National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts: Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) designation
Our recognized professionals work alongside your management team and auditors to assist your organization with:
- Valuation analysis related to ASC 805 Business Combinations under the Fair Value Definition contained in ASC 820
- Valuation analysis related to impairment testing as required by ASC 350 Intangibles — Goodwill and Others and ASC 360 Long-Lived Asset Impairment
- Other fair value related valuation and consulting services
Ask An Expert
Please enter your information and click send. Someone will contact you from VMG Health shortly.