PHYSICIAN COMPENSATION AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES VALUATION
The current healthcare environment is characterized by a diverse array of physician relationships with healthcare organizations. To ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, including federal and state anti-kickback statutes, every organization must ensure that physician compensation associated with these relationships is established at fair market value. Our approach for valuing these services is based on our physician compensation valuation expertise and is further supported through knowledge of the healthcare industry. The priority is that our work product adheres to the highest level of quality and consistency in order to maintain defensible documentation for our clients.
VMG has a team of professionals dedicated specifically to the valuation of physician compensation arrangements. The Professional Services Agreements (PSA) Division conducts over 700 standard full FMV opinions per year and is routinely published on topics related compensation arrangement valuation through organizations such as the American Health Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Health Care Compliance Association, and the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Physician Compensation Fair Market Value Services
- Physician Compensation Calculation Tools (FMV Tools™)
- On-Call Agreement Valuation
- Medical Directorship Valuation
- Pay-For-Performance Arrangement and Quality Initiative Valuation
- Employment & Independent Contractor Arrangement Valuation
- Management Agreement Valuation
- Co-Management Agreement Valuation
- Income Guarantee Arrangement Valuation
- Physician Recruitment Valuation
For more information about professional services valuation, please contact Jen Johnson, CFA.
Ask An Expert
Please enter your information and click send. Someone will contact you from VMG Health shortly.