- About Us
- Our Clients
- Valuation & Transactions
- Strategy & Advisory
- Coding & Compliance
- Healthcare Sectors
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Behavioral Health
- Hospital-Based Medicine
- Imaging & Radiology
- Medical Device & Life Sciences
- Medical Transport
- Physician Practices
- Post-Acute Care
- Risk-Bearing Organizations & Health Plans
- Telehealth & Healthcare IT
- Urgent Care & Free Standing EDs
- Contact Us
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Ashley Pugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMG Health is currently seeking Business Associates in Chicago and Minneapolis for our Strategic Advisory Services team. Our Strategic Advisory Services team partners with our clients to help create perspective about their important strategic business issues and opportunities, and in doing so provides exceptional service, innovative solutions, and demonstrated results for our clients.
Our clients are located across the country and include a broad range of healthcare organizations, including academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care organizations. We work closely with senior leadership to understand the unique organizational history and market forces impacting our clients, identify and analyze options for improvement, and develop practical recommendations to move the organization forward. As a firm, we also believe in conducting ongoing industry research and regularly publish our findings through articles and books. Associates spend time on-site with our team and clients, assist with document preparation and meetings, participate in client interviews, and perform project-oriented analyses.
- Completing industry and competitive research.
- Analyzing market information and producing analytical/financial models.
- Analyzing client internal information and profiling against industry standards.
- Conducting on-site visits with clients including interviews and meeting participation/facilitation.
- Supporting new business development and proposal writing.
- Supporting multiple client engagements and VMG Health teams (managing directors, directors, managers, senior analysts, analysts, and consultants).
Possible, based on client needs.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-confidence, strong communication skills, and ability to interact with both senior management teams and support staff from client organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in health care as an industry.
- A desire to travel.
- Computer skills including the ability to utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to always maintain a professional attitude.
About the Firm:
Formed in 1995, VMG Health is a full-service healthcare transaction advisory and valuation firm focused exclusively on meeting the unique needs of the healthcare services industry. Over its 25-year history, VMG Health has performed over 35,000 valuation engagements and has grown to over 200 professionals, specializing in specific disciplines to assist clients with their healthcare-related business transaction needs, including:
- Business Valuation & Transaction Advisory Services
- Strategic Decision Support
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Capital Asset Appraisals
- Financial Due Diligence / Quality of Earnings
- Compensation & Value-Based Arrangements
- Management & Other Service Agreements
- Real Estate Appraisals
- Coding, Compliance & Reimbursement Services
- Operational Excellence
For additional information, please reference our website or email Ashley Pugh at email@example.com.