- About Us
- Our Clients
- Valuation & Transactions
- Strategy & Advisory
- Coding & Compliance
- Thought Leadership
- Healthcare Sectors
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Behavioral Health
- Hospital-Based Medicine
- Imaging & Radiology
- Medical Device & Life Sciences
- Medical Transport
- Physician Practices
- Post-Acute Care
- Risk-Bearing Organizations & Health Plans
- Telehealth & Healthcare IT
- Urgent Care & Free Standing EDs
- Contact Us
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMG Health is currently seeking Business Associates in Chicago and Minneapolis for our Strategic Advisory Services team. Our Strategic Advisory Services team partners with our clients to help create perspective about their important strategic business issues and opportunities, and in doing so provides exceptional service, innovative solutions, and demonstrated results for our clients.
Our clients are located across the country and include a broad range of health care organizations, including academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care organizations. We work closely with senior leadership to understand the unique organizational history and market forces impacting our clients, identify and analyze options for improvement, and develop practical recommendations to move the organization forward. As a firm we also believe in conducting ongoing industry research and regularly publish our findings through articles and books. Associates spend time on-site with our team and clients, assist with document preparation and meetings, participate in client interviews, and perform project-oriented analyses.
- Completing industry and competitive research
- Analyzing market information and producing analytical/financial models
- Analyzing client internal information and profiling against industry standards
- Conducting on-site visits with clients including interviews and meeting participation/facilitation
- Supporting new business development and proposal writing
- Supporting multiple client engagements and VMG Health teams (Managing Directors, Directors, Manager, Senior Analyst, Analysts, and Consultants)
Possible, based on client needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-confidence, strong communication skills, and ability to interact with both senior management teams and support staff from client organizations
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in health care as an industry
- A desire to travel
- Computer skills including the ability to utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus but not a requirement
- Ability to always maintain a professional attitude
For additional information, please reference our website or email Ashley Pugh at email@example.com.