Business Valuation Experienced Analyst Position
Business Valuation Analysts support all members of their team on a variety of healthcare engagements. Primary responsibilities include data collection, client financial analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, report writing, and supporting senior level staff.
The environment at VMG Health is very team-based with a strong corporate culture but, given the growth in the healthcare industry, the position requires an ability to work efficiently, take on a great deal of responsibility quickly and manage multiple tasks at once. Each employee at VMG Health is expected to help grow the business, and teamwork, creativity, and new ideas are strongly encouraged.
Essential Duties Include:
- Data Collection – request and organize all relevant data necessary for a specified client engagement
- Due Diligence – investigate and present in a clear manner the nuances of entity’s historical operations
- Client Financial Analysis – develop meaningful insights based on historical financial statements and discussions with management
- Valuation Modeling – performing various financial analyses, excel-based modeling, and deliverable preparation
- Industry Research – gathering all level of information around a particular healthcare segment, new legislation, etc.
- Writing – completing valuation processes by drafting narrative reports in support of our valuation opinions
- Project Management – ability to keep a running schedule of priorities as you manage the engagement process for multiple valuations at once
- Communication – provide managers and clients with concise yet comprehensive communication whether verbal or written
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or Economics
- Background or prior experience in financial theory, modeling and project management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need now, or in the future, for sponsorship