Compensation Valuation Analyst/Senior Analyst Position
Compensation Valuation Analysts will join a team at VMG dedicated to valuing the myriad of potential services that physicians can provide in the ever-changing healthcare industry. The environment is very team-based with a strong corporate culture but, given the physician service industry has exploded in growth, the position requires an ability to work efficiently, take on a great deal of responsibility quickly and manage multiple tasks at once. Each employee at VMG Health is expected to help grow the business and teamwork, creativity, and new ideas are strongly encouraged.
For more information around the type of valuation work the Compensation Division provides, please see the Compensation & Value-Based Arrangements page on our website.
Essential duties include the following:
- Valuation Modeling – performing various financial analyses, excel-based modeling, and deliverable preparation
- Agreement Analysis – reviewing, researching and assessing various types of physician service agreements
- Industry Research – gathering all level of information around a particular healthcare segment, physician service, new legislation, etc.
- Writing – completing valuation processes by drafting narrative reports in support of our valuation opinions
- Project Management – ability to keep a running schedule of priorities as you manage the engagement process for multiple valuations at once
- Communication – provide managers and clients with concise yet comprehensive communication whether verbal or written
Required Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Background or prior experience in financial theory, modeling and project management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Must be authorized to live and work permanently in the United States