To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover email to Kathy Neumuller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview: The Dallas office of VMG Health is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with our Marketing Team on content and conference management, social media, and design.
Content and Conference Management:
- Publish content through WordPress Content Management System and create templates for articles.
- Manage digital content efforts including the podcast and webinar calendar and coordinate set up, logistics and deadlines.
- Maintain conference calendar and lead the planning for conferences and events, including event attendance, deadlines, set up and logistics.
- Contact Data Mining – list building for LinkedIn and website pursuits.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant).
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside the marketing team to help distribute content that educates our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Collaborate with marketing team to support our content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (extremely proficient in PowerPoint), WordPress and social media software (e.g. HubSpot’s Social Inbox).
- Bonus skills: HubSpot CRM, Podcast Editing, Video Editing.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
About the Firm:
For more than 25 years, VMG Health has focused solely on healthcare’s highly regulated industry to become the leading firm of its kind. Covering all sectors, our services span coding guidance to transaction due diligence to physician alignment. Since 1995, VMG Health has grown to employ over 170 professionals and has performed over 35,000+ engagements nationally.