Real Estate Appraiser Position
Real estate appraisers at VMG Health support all members of the Real Estate team on a variety of healthcare-related real estate engagements and keep projects and deliverables on schedule. Primary responsibilities will be data collection, valuation analysis, due diligence, market research, report writing, and supporting managers, senior managers and managing directors, as well as mentoring new appraisers.
Essential duties include the following:
Gather information and data during site visits including lease agreements, site plans, square footage, and any other data or information required to thoroughly provide the contracted product to the client. Perform various real property analyses including market research, excel modeling, due diligence and report writing. Review own work and that of teammates to ensure quality of product.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in real estate appraisal
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MAI certification strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- The ability and desire to provide appropriate customer service, both internally and externally
- Attention to detail and ability to review own work and that of peers and teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally with superiors and externally in client facing interactions
- Results oriented with a strong track record of developing creative approaches and the solutions necessary to resolve complex problems with great attention to detail
- Willingness to travel as needed (may be 30-40% of time)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future