- About Us
- Our Clients
- Valuation & Transactions
- Strategy & Advisory
- Coding & Compliance
- Healthcare Sectors
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Behavioral Health
- Hospital-Based Medicine
- Imaging & Radiology
- Medical Device & Life Sciences
- Medical Transport
- Physician Practices
- Post-Acute Care
- Risk-Bearing Organizations & Health Plans
- Telehealth & Healthcare IT
- Urgent Care & Free Standing EDs
- Contact Us
Allow Our Healthcare Growth Strategy & Development Team to Move Your Strategy Forward
VMG Health offers seasoned healthcare consulting experts to support and guide strategy around growing current services and developing new initiatives. With insight into thousands of healthcare engagements annually and experience with every healthcare sector and physician specialty, VMG Health’s market intelligence is unsurpassed. Our healthcare growth strategy team has extensive experience with a myriad of healthcare strategic initiatives and have become critical members to growth and development teams across the country.
Our team can assist mid-strategy or develop a strategy by collaborating with our clients to assess various strategic opportunities and potential threats. At VMG Health, we believe in working closely with senior leaders to identify options and concepts in an expeditious manner. We do not work in a silo in our office or at home – we strongly believe in working collective with our clients on key strategic plans to obtain buy in and increase the likelihood for success. Our healthcare growth strategy team helps clients develop plans as their insight and needs will drive success. VMG Health understands time is a valuable resource for our clients and we always aim to make our work sessions and meetings with clients as efficient and meaningful as possible.
VMG Health’s recent healthcare growth strategy and development projects include:
- Strategic planning for three safety net hospitals, a large multi-state system and physician groups.
- Deciding to exit a market for some or all of a health systems services, including sales of hospitals; urgent care centers; and post-acute facilities.
- Ambulatory care planning to include market assessment (demand for services by community) and financial feasibility services.
- Conducting financial feasibility studies focusing on potential ROI and IRR including ambulatory surgery centers; retail imaging centers; home health initiatives; joint ventures, and health system JOAs.
- Assisting organizations develop their CIN and providing strategic prudence of entering into an existing CIN.
- Academic Medical Center strategic re-positioning. Our team is being increasingly asked by AMCs to review their strategic position and identify opportunities to streamline and expedite decision making.
- Assessing diversity of revenue streams by selling needed health care support services to other organizations who can benefit from the larger size of other healthcare systems. Areas of focus in this arena include data analytics, EMR hosting; supply chain; revenue cycle; and other non-clinical services.