- About Us
- Our Clients
- Valuation & Transactions
- Strategy & Advisory
- Coding & Compliance
- Healthcare Sectors
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Behavioral Health
- Hospital-Based Medicine
- Imaging & Radiology
- Medical Device & Life Sciences
- Medical Transport
- Physician Practices
- Post-Acute Care
- Risk-Bearing Organizations & Health Plans
- Telehealth & Healthcare IT
- Urgent Care & Free Standing EDs
- Contact Us
2023 Physician Transactions Conference
VMG Health will be sponsoring and presenting at Epstein Becker Green’s 2023 Physician Transactions Conference. The conference will be from March 8-9, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Panel: “Current Market Valuations for Physician Practices and Medical Real Estate”
Thursday, March 9, 2023 – 10:00 a.m. to 10:40 a.m.
- What Is the Value of My Practice?
- Are Valuations Still High or Trending Downward? The Forecast for 2023 Valuations
- Should I Also Monetize (Sell) My Practice’s Real Estate?
- Chance Sherer, CVA, Managing Director, VMG Health
- Collin Hart, CEO & Managing Director, ERE Healthcare Real Estate Advisors
- Todd Mello, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Eric Yetter, Managing Director, FOCUS Investment Banking
Panel: “Key Financial Terms of Private Equity Transactions”
Thursday, March 9, 2023 – 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Purchase Price vs. Rollover Equity (vs. Earnouts)
- Net Working Capital Targets & Escrows
- Indemnity Escrows vs. Representation & Warranty Insurance
- Go-Forward Compensation Reduction, Incentives, and Potential “Income Repair”
- Tax Strategies
- Wayne Pryor, CPA Managing Director, VMG Health
- Erin Glass, M&A and Executive Liability Advisor, Lockton Companies
- John Bryan, Co-Leader of Health Care Practice, Citirin Cooperman